DESCRIPTION: Needs no work. This will be the best equipped weekender, in the best condition you will find anywhere (lots of updates & TLC) Fully Equipped as New. Only sailed in fresh water (no salt damage). Set up for easy single handed sailing (Roller furling and Tiller Tamer). Great light air boat that sleeps four for weekend cruising. Ready to trail long distance on rebuilt trailer.
Read more for details, pictures, and contact info.
LOCATED: Lake Murray, Columbia, SC
- SHOAL DRAFT 20”, Center Board, Length 22′, Beam 7’11”
- Tohatsu 4HP, Four Stroke Outboard moves the boat easily at 5-7 knots. Six Gallon Tank. Very Low Hours
- CDI Roller Furler & 150 Genoa installed 2015. Main in like-new condition, with cover. All rigging (standing and running) in excellent condition; Winches replaced 2014, Storm Job & Extra Genoa
- New Bilge Pump (2017);
- Bottom paint in good shape (2013).
- Remanned Rudder 2015 (stronger than new):
- Battery, Solar Panel & Battery Minder (2014)
- All New Instrumentation 2014 (Compass, Depth finder and Speed
- Log including thru hull Transducers and Covers;
- New cabin cushions & Windows 2013; Sink, Cabin/Cockpit Table &
- New two burner alcohol stove, new (never used) Porta Potti.
- Asking: $7,500
Contact: Lewis Browning 803-254-9194